Leica CM1850 Cryostat
The Leica® CM1850 Cryostat design incorporates emphasis on power savings, increased efficiency and operator safety. The result is a versatile cryostat with an optimized cooling system, rapid specimen freezing and smooth specimen orientation for the high-quality sectioning demanded in routine histology and clinical pathology.
Leica CM1850 Cryostat Manual – hosted by Leica.
- Ideal for traditional pathology applications
- Spacious cryochamber with heated sliding window
- Ergonomic knife holder
- Easy to understand control panel
- Rotary microtome
- Section thickness setting: 1 – 60 μm
- Specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 55 mm
- Specimen orientation: 8° (x-, y-, z-Achse)
- Electric coarse feed
- Slow: 0.2 mm/s
- Rapid: 0.7 mm/s