Olympus IX70 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
QImaging Retiga 4000R Monochrome Camera with RGB-HM-5 Color Filter
Uses QCapture Pro 7* (Windows 7)
Prior Lumen 200 Mercury Metal Halide Lamp
- 4x) UPlanFl NA=0.13 WD=17mm
- 10x) UPlanApo NA=0.40 WD=3.1mm
- 20x) LCPlanFl NA=0.4 WD=6.9mm (Correction Cap)
- 40x) UPlanApo NA=0.85 WD=0.2mm
- 60x Water Immersion) UPLSAPO 60XW NA=1.2 WD=0.28mm
- 60x Oil Immersion) PlanApo NA=1.40 WD=0.15mm (Installed as needed)
- 100x Oil Immersion) UPlanApo NA=0.5-1.35 WD=0.10mm (Installed as needed)
Fluorescent Filter Sets
- Blue / DAPI: Semrock BrightLine DAPI-5060B
- Green / GFP: Semrock BrightLine GFP-3035B
- Red (Short) / TRITC: Semrock BrightLine TRITC-A
- Red (Long) / CY5: Chroma 41008 Cy5 (Installed as needed)
*For online software tutorials, please see the following:
Capturing Monochrome Images: Standard fluorescent imaging mode, for taking pseudo-color single and multi-channel fluorescence images, or basic B&W brightfield.
Capturing Color Images: For taking true color images of H&E stains, etc.
Doug Smith: Email / 352.392.1745
Disclaimer: The services and systems offered are available to researchers within the University of Florida system and affiliated institutions, as well as some off-campus entities with NIH funding, for their basic research projects or as part of basic research collaborations with other academic institutions or nonprofit organizations, which do not include involvement or funding from for-profit (commercial) organizations. The CTAC reserves the right to refuse service to any entity or project that may present a biological or health hazard, introduce potential pathogens, or otherwise pose a risk to staff or contamination to the facility.